Friday 1 February 2013

Welcome home.

Well, hasn't it been a long time and don't you look different. I apologise for my lack of posts but I have had no computer for the last 18 months and have finally saved enough money to get a shiny new one, and so here I am.
First off I should probably mention a few changes that will be going on around here. This blog will no longer just be dedicated to my love of all things beauty, ToBeFrankie will now be a "lifestyle" blog. I say "lifestyle" as I'm not really sure what else to call it. Of course I will continue to blog about any new beauty finds and secrets that I come across but I have found of late that my zeal for the beauty world has some what dimmed. There are so many wonderful beauty blogs floating around the internet that really there isn't need for another, half arsed one. 
I want this blog to be something I can look back on in later years to remind myself what I was doing in my twenties, and a way that my family and friends can keep a track of what I've been up to without having to sift through meaningless facebook updates.

So, what have I been doing with myself that past year and a bit? Chris and I moved house in October of 2011 and have made a lovely home for our little family. We both started new jobs and have been working very hard at them. Lolly finally achieved her goal bikini body and is just as gorgeous and cuddly as ever. Life has just been moving on really. My health has improved some what and I am relishing having a sense of normality about my day to day comings and goings. In the middle of last year I began to write my first novel, which although extremely exciting had stalled slightly due to my laziness.

On a beauty note I have been through a range of different hair colours this past year and am pleased to say that I didn't visit a salon once! All these hair adventures have been done with my own fair hand.
I've been ombred.

Download photo.JPG (69.9 KB) 
Dark brown with a fringe.

Download photo.JPG (75.3 KB) 
Red with a growing out fringe.
And finally as it is now, blonde and considerably longer than it's ever been!



I'm afraid that's all for now as I have to go and make tacos for dinner but I am fully back in the blogging saddle and shall return to you very soon.

lots of love

Frank x

No comments:

Post a Comment