Tuesday 22 March 2011

Welcome

Hi there :)

Welcome to my new blog. This is all very new and exciting to me as well as being quite scary so bare with me and be patient and hopefully I'll be able to deliver something cool.
So seeing as this is my first ever blog post I thought I tell you a little be about me: my name is Frankie, I'm 20 years old and have a complete obsession for cosmetics and a real passion for make up artistry. I'm hoping to set up a website and start my journey into the world of make up and freelance make up artistry and you will be along for the ride :).
Anyway, this blog will ultimately be filled with my opinions and ramblings and general weirdness that comes with being me. I really hope you enjoy and aren't disappointed I will try my best to cover as many different aspects of make up and beauty as I can. Feel free to email me at frankiewainwright@hotmail.co.uk with any suggestions or if you want me to review a product or be a guinea pig for something you've always wanted to try.
I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and I hope to get to know you all as you get to know me.

Peace, love and lip gloss
Frank x

No comments:

Post a Comment