Sunday 1 May 2011

Summer, summer, summer time! (wish list)

Hello there,

I've been a bit nerdy recently and have spent days trawling through youtube looking at OOTD (out fit of the day) videos and lots of shopping hauls and they have really inspired me to create a summer wishlist of clothes and a few makeup products that I really want to purchase by summer time (cue Will Smith music).

Buttermilk Cut Out Back shirt - Topshop

Pima Knot Stripe Crop Top - Topshop










Grey Aztec Beaded Print Crop Fringe - Topshop



MOTO Patched Flag Print High Waisted Hotpants - Topshop

Donald Duck Crop Stripe Short PJs - Topshop












Cream print strappy cape fill playsuit - Riverisland









Beige print fill playsuit - Riverisland








Blue print joggers - Riverisland










Unfortunately for my purse this isn't all of the clothes that I want :( but they are the only ones that are on the internet. I am also on the hunt for some wedges and some cool black shoes for work. 

Now onto makeup (I promise this will be smaller)


True Colour "peaches and cream" - Sleek Makeup







Lip Tars - Obessive Complusive Cometics






A few other makeup type products that I really want to get are the Z- Palettes especially as they come in animal print!! I am really looking to expand my kit throughout this year so will update you with any new purchases. I may also start doing OOTD if I think I look particularly nice (so not that often as I tend to live in tracksuit bottoms)

I hope you enjoyed looking at some of the things that I'm yearning for, and if it inspired you for any outfits of clothes purchases I'd love to know. Please comment if you find anything that you think I might like.


Peace, love and lip gloss
Frank x

No comments:

Post a Comment