Tuesday 5 April 2011

Feather Hair Extensions

Hello there,

This is just going to be a super quick blog post about my new obsession. Now I realise that this is not going to be for everybody, mainly because you do run the risk of looking like a fortune teller wannabe, but I am IN LOVE with feather hair extensions. Don't be alarmed I haven't gone completely mad and I'm not now chasing birds around and gluing their feathers to my head, I recently bought from ebay a kit and two feathers to attach to my hair. The feathers themselves are thin and brightly coloured and can be washed, blow dried, straightened, curled, whatever you want to do with your hair they can take it.
The kit comes with everything you need to attach these feathers safely and with minimal or no damage to your own hair. The feathers are attached with  micro beads that are squashed with pliers to keep them in place, to remove them you simply squash the beads in the opposite direction and slide out the feather. 
I won't include in this post how to attach them, but if you would like to know this comment below and I will either do a step by step instructions or upload a video.
Below is a picture of me with my first set of black and white feathers in, I now have a pink set next to the black and white ones and am still as much in love with them as I was when I put them in.
They can last for quite a decent amount of time, a couple of weeks maybe more.

Like I said I got my first set and application kit from ebay, but you can also get them from www.aheadofhair.biz. (I'm pretty sure this is only for UK residents).

Hope you love them as much as I do.

lots of love
Frank x

No comments:

Post a Comment